For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago (Ephesian 2:10)
You Are Special
You are special and loved deeply by God,
He chose you and calls you His beloved.
God has put His special seal of approval on you!
Above all, you are a Princess, daughter of the Most High King.
Never doubt it! He is madly in love with you.
He rejoices over you with singing.
God saw all that He made and it was very good (Genesis 1:31).
God made you and in His eyes, you are very good!
In His eyes, you are unique and special.
You are His Masterpiece, created to do good works that He planned for you long ago.
Did you know that God had a special purpose in mind when he created you? He made you with unique talents and abilities so that you may bring Him glory. He has gifted you with everything you need, therefore, He wants you to walk in that knowledge and bring Him glory. Oftentimes, we let fear and what others think of us rob us of our identity. We want to please people. We want to be accepted. The good news is that God has already accepted you and me. He claims us as His own. God made you and I fearfully and wonderfully (Ps. 139:4).
God is faithful to forgive all our sins if we confess them and put our trust in Him. Embracing our identity in Christ is a major step towards freedom. Knowing that you are unique and special; that God has redeemed you; that in Him you are secure, loved beyond measure and blessed with every spiritual blessing is freeing. There is no human approval that can top that.
I have found it helpful to remind myself of who I am in Christ regularly. It helps me think clearly and avoid giving the enemy a foothold to mess with my mind. Below are some truths that I claim regularly;
- Without Christ, I am incomplete
- I am His Masterpiece, created in Christ Jesus to fulfill His special purpose for my life and bring Him glory
- When God thinks of me, he sees me as precious and valuable (Ps. 139:7-8)
- God knows everything about me. Nothing I do is a surprise to Him. He freely forgives when I confess my sins.
- God created me for a purpose. If I don’t know my purpose, I must prayerfully ask Him to reveal them to me.
- God has equipped me with everything I need to carry out his purpose (1Peter 1:3-11), therefore I am to go out and shine His light. (Luke 8:16).
I pray that this post encourages your heart. No matter where you are in your life’s journey, know that you are special and God loves you!